Rainbow mountain 1 day
The rainbow mountain, , known as the 7-color mountain, is a magical place where you can find roads from the Quechua time. They were used for products exchange together with other roads (4 Quechua regions), becoming nowadays a natural wonder similar to the Rainbow Mountains, in China.
Daily departures all year round.
Mín 1, Máx 16
Best time of trip
March - November
Day 1: Cusco – Checacupe – Pitumarca- Quechuyno- Cerro Colorado – Cusco
- Transport: Cusco – Quechuyno (round trip);
- Professional cook;
- 1 breakfast;
- 1 lunch;
- 1 emergency horse;
- Complete hiking guide English/ Spanish;
What to take
- Hiking boots/ sneakers and flip flops;
- 20l or 30l-backpack;
- Short and long sleeved dry fit t-shirts;
- 1 trekking pants;
- Fleece coat;
- Coca leaves;
- Cap or hat;
- Wool cap and gloves;
- Sunblock, toilet paper;
- Sunglasses, bottle of water;
- Personal medicine (headache, anti-inflammatories);
- Extra cash (preferably in soles).
Tour price per person.